HOW TO GAIN INFORMATION ON EACH OREGON INMATE
- Visit the State of Oregon Department of Corrections. The Oregon Dept of Corrections provides online offender information in its Oregon Offender Search (OOS) system as a service to the public. In the appropriate form type in either the completed name of the person for whom you would like to search, or enter partial names, leaving other name fields empty. Partial name searches are possible using an asterisk ( * ) for unknown portions of names.
- To locate an Oregon prisoner within the OR county jails and/or city Jail (OR County Jail Inmates, who are NOT under the supervison of the State of Oregon Department of Corrections), please visit our list of Oregon counties with online access to their inmate records on this website. However, at this time, not every Oregon county or sheriff do offer access to their arrest records.
- If you can’t find an Oregon inmate using the websites above, you might consider to get in touch with the appropriate government entities to receive the information in person, by mail, or by phone. Therefore you may visit the Oregon State and Local Government on the web website for further information.
- An alternative: You may use a private public records provider. Take a look at our list of recommended Oregon County Jail Inmate Records provider.
- The simplest way for you to acquire facts on the preferred prisoner:
- Use the Oregon prison jail inmate search on the top of this page. Currently you’ll find over 6,000,000 in the U.S. that are in prison, penitentiary, on probation or even in parole. Get instant access, just first and last name must be present..